Saturday, November 22, 2008

STUPID PEOPLE!!

Ok so i HATE stupid people!! My friend and I went to go see Twilight last night and failed. We were told by the operator on the phone that there were showtimes at 12:01, 12:09, and 12:10 and asked for confirmation that it was for that night and was rudely told that "yes of course". So we drove 45 minutes to see this movie and the doors were locked. We looked inside and the marquee inside said that it was showing but had low seating so i left my friend outside while I went to get food (hadn't eaten since like one) and came back and she tells me that someone came out and said that they could no longer sell tickets because they had taken the drawer back. keep in mind this was at like 10:30. We later found out that the times they had posted were for the night before and they had just failed to take them off the marquee. We were extremely pissed. Stupid people get your info right!!! Anyway I have bought our tickets on fandango today and can't wait to see the movie tonight. Full review as soon as possible! LOL

0 comments: